Intro inline font is Unicode 2.0 and onwards semantics, Unicode BMP supporting only. this font was designed by Svet Simov in 2012. intro inline font is free to personal use; however, you can buy this font for commercial use from font fabric website where basically first time Svet Simov published this font, however, you are allowed to use it free only personal purposes, intro inline font is usually used for designing T-shirts and other graphics printing font stuff. you can also use this font
How to download | Install Intro Inline font
I have briefly explained here in
- Click on below download button
- Check compressed file folder in downloads folder if you haven’t specified download location.
- You must need to extract downloaded folder.
- After download you will find there .ttf file
- Right click on that file you will find there install option click install
Yes, you have completed installation process and now you are able to personal use this font on your PC.
How to Use INTRO INLINE FONT in MS office
- Open MS word
- Select text to where you want to apply Intro inline font.
- In second blog of home page you will find a selected font click on that box.
- Search intro inline font by dragging down and Click on intro inline
- It will apply to the font to the text selected.
below video explains intro inline font details with installation process how to use it